Here you can find Corrado G60 Guides & Resources. These hints and tips will help you with maintaining, tuning and modifying your Volkswagen Corrado G60.
- ABS sensor (Rear) removal tip - Remove a stuck rear ABS sensor.
- Battery drain test - Find the source of battery drain without a multimeter.
- Boost check via MFA New - Check your boost levels via the MFA on board computer.
- Boost return removal - Remove the emissions recirculating boost return pipework.
- Brake pad change (Front) - Change the front brake pads on your Corrado G60.
- Brake Upgrade MK4 Golf Rear - Upgrade the rear brakes on your Corrado to MK4 Golf items.
- Bumper removal - Remove the front and rear bumpers from your Corrado safely.
- Buyers guide New - Corrado G60 Buyers Guide and information checklist. Provides you with all the details you need when looking at buying your new Vw Corrado G60.
- Idle & C.O Adjustment - Adjust the idle speed and C.O pot on your Corrado G60.
- Much more to be added...
Last update: Fri, April 10. 2020